Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Melissa J. 1 2010

My thoughts about the documentary is the it was really influential and it had a lot of information. And that what I want to be my game concept and a like it because it tells you what will happen and how you can change it and and the earth is in danger because of us .I a want to learn more about this concept its really entrusting for me.



I think that global warning is bad and we should stop it because something can happen to the earth and what will we do .In the documentary a learn a lot of animals are dead because of us because all the pollution and the ice is melting.The information a heard is sad for me because thinking that in the future the things we have here will not be here.That sad for meand that bad for every body.



We can change it if we start takeing care of the earth and take care of the things we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment