Friday, September 9, 2011

9/11


How old were you on September 11, 2001?

I was around 3 when this 9/11 happened.

When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
I started learning bout 9/11 when I was about in 5th grade and the teacher explained this to all of the class and there was a girl in my class that his dad died in 9/11 too.

What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?

It did not impact are family only my aunt she was really close to the towers when this happened.

How do you feel about it?
I feel bad for the people that where in the tower because they had a family that they did not have a chance to say a last good bye or that they loved there family.

What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?
People can be starting to be violent.



No comments:

Post a Comment