Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Playing to Learn, Genre:sports & racing

Playing to Learn, Genre:sports & racing


For me games that involve Racing are really fun it is and hard to pass.
sport game for me is baseball,soccer,football and for racing I thing about time and to do some ting in a certain amount of time.

The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
I really enjoyed the game duck life 2 because you need to race in different things like running ,swimming,and flying to pass to the next level it is really hard for me .

The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:


The game or games that I liked the best:
I really liked the game duck life 2 because you were racing with other ducks and it was hard but fun at the same time.

What happens in the game or games:
In the games you have to train the duck then he races and it is really fun .This game is a racing game .

How you play the game or games:
You need to train the duck like in flying ,swimming and running then the duck need to enter a race where he competes.

No comments:

Post a Comment