Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gamefication, Game Design, or Game Mechanics

What do you learn in Globaloria?

We learn how to use flash and the wiki page and we learn about social issues and how it affect the world and then we make a educational game.



How can these skills prepare you for a successful academic future and how could you use these skills to find a great job?

I think that it could help you in the future because many people don't use book to look some think up well they do rarely they mostly use technology.


Five Skills I've learned this past year are:
I've learn how to draw better in Flash,
I've learn how those the codes in flash better
I've learn how to create games and other many things in flash.
I've learn how to add background color to my wiki page
I've learn how add pictures in the wiki page


No comments:

Post a Comment