Monday, May 21, 2012

Local Kids Play Make Games article

  • 1. What did you think about the article?

I think the blog was well written and it covered every thing.

  • 2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in.

Reading about our school make me feel like we have the best school ever .

  • 3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy?

If my game was featured in a article I will feel proud that my hard work paid off and of course happy because I won thats how I will feel.

  • 4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?

If my game was not featured i would not like him to mention it.

  • 5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?

All the games i liked ware mention .

No comments:

Post a Comment