Monday, January 14, 2013

present hidden object game



  • The Big Idea: Describe your learning topic for the game. What is the most important thing you want your players to learn?

Well my big idea for my game is that many people are stressed and they get depress and fell hopeless and sad with nothing to do .I want my game to teach ways you can handle it .

  • Research: What kind of research did you do? What did you learn about your topic?

I researched facts about stress and depression and found out that there are many people that go trough this and cant Handel it.I also learned that this happens in any age not only when your old and there are different ways to Handel it and don't be as stresses.

  • Making Decisions: How did your ideas change as you worked on your game?

At first I wanted to change the color of the room but then i decided that the game will be timed and the room will turn gray after some seconds.

  • Mastering Programming: What Game Ingredients and Help Center resources have been most useful to you so far, and why?

The help center was helpful with the code of the hard game ingredient

  • Overcoming Challenges: Which part of making the game was most difficult for you? How did you overcome this difficulty? What features are you most proud of in your game?

Getting the codes to work was kind of hand but i found out what it was well most of it.I over came it by tiring again and redoing it.I am really proud in how i go it to work this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment