Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Game Leaning Topic

 Explain the game topic you chose for your action mobile game. 
My game topic is how to be a safe  driver and how driving  distracted is not good.


Tell me why you chose this topic.
 I choose this topic because I learned that their are many people that die because of not driving safe and also because it was either that or healthy living I really wasn't interested in healthy living .So I choose safe driving.


How will you use the game mechanics such as moving, scrolling, avoiding and collecting objects - to educate players about your learning topic? 
Well I guess I will have a character in a car or something and I will  have it moving to the side while avoiding objects that can distract you and cause an accident and collecting points and the higher points the better .

No comments:

Post a Comment